This week on home video, we’ve got one of the big award-winners of last year, followed by a few not so acclaimed films, including a road trip comedy, a noir-ish thriller, and a dark farce. Then we’ve got a couple of smaller films and a slew of Blu-ray reissues. See below for the full list.
Also available this week:
- William Wyler‘s Funny Girl (92%), starring an Oscar-winning Barbra Streisand in a musical biopic of the influential entertainer Fanny Brice, on Blu-ray.
- Strictly Ballroom (95%), Baz Luhrmann’s directorial debut about a rebellious ballroom dancer, on Blu-ray.
- The Revisionaries (91%), a doc about ideological warfare in the US educational system, on DVD.
- Not Fade Away (69%), a coming-of-age story set in the 1960s and infused with music.
- 1951 murder mystery The Enforcer (86%), starring Humphrey Bogart, on Blu-ray.
- Fritz Lang‘s Cloak and Dagger (75%), starring Gary Cooper in a post-war espionage tale, on Blu-ray.