Also opening this week in limited release:
- Matt Shepard Is a Friend of Mine, a documentary chronicling the life of the gay University of Wyoming student who was beaten to death in 1998, is at 100 percent.
- 1971, a documentary about the group of citizens who broke into an FBI office and exposed the agency’s illegal surveillance program in 1971, is at 92 percent.
- Ballet 422, a documentary depicting life in the world of the New York City Ballet, is at 86 percent.
- Marjane Satrapi‘s The Voices, starring Ryan Reynolds and Gemma Arterton in a dark comedy about a serial killer who talks to his pets, is at 79 percent.
- Enter the Dangerous Mind, starring Gina Rodriguez and Jake Hoffman in a psychological thriller about an unstable electronic musician who falls for a woman he fears might publicly ridicule him after a failed intimate encounter, is at 30 percent.
- Love, Rosie, starring Lily Collins and Sam Claflin in a romantic comedy about childhood friends who spend their lives repeatedly flirting with the idea of a relationship together, is at 24 percent.
- Mad as Hell, a documentary profile of Cenk Uygur, the outspoken founder of The Young Turks online news program, is at 22 percent.
- Outcast, starring Nicolas Cage and Hayden Christensen in a medieval action-adventure about a fugitive prince and the crusader who protects him from assassination, is at 17 percent.
Finally, props to Andrew LaPlant and Alex Meyer for coming the closest to The Loft‘s 10 percent Tomatometer.